Discover PROPEL Features & Updates
3.2 Update - Historical Enrollment Capture
With this exciting release we’ve improved and streamlined user experience across several areas, with a heavy focus on Trials & Trial Management.
SITE ACTIVITY AND ENROLLMENT
Track Historical Enrollment Over Time
- Select the frequency (Daily, Weekly, or Monthly) and desired duration of the ‘Historical Enrollment’ capture
- Once you select the frequency and time, PROPEL will capture the information automatically
- Easily access and view past Enrollment metrics from the related panel on every Site Activity & Enrollment record
Number Questions and More
- Toggle question numbering on and off from the settings menu, allowing for more organized and accurate-looking surveys
- An 80-character limit has been placed on the ‘Survey Title’ field in order to ensure proper record management
- When adding questions from the database, the entire question is now selectable, increasing the overall ease-of-use
Enhanced Global Enrollment
- New fields have been added to the ‘Global Enrollment’ section on the ‘Enrollment Overview’ tab
If you select daily enrollment capture, the data will be collected every evening at approximately 11pm.
If you select weekly enrollment capture, the data will be collected every Sunday.
If you select monthly enrollment capture, the data will be collected the last day of every month.