Join us as we transform the business of clinical trials.
Devana Solutions is a SaaS provider driven by the core belief that performance data transparency through technology is critical to the selection of top-performing clinical trial research sites and organizations to align with pharmaceutical sponsors and CROs to reduce drug development costs and cure disease.
At Devana Solutions, we believe in people. Our promise to our employees is that here, you have the opportunity to explore and grow in your career, make a real difference, and be a part of our long-term success story.
We believe in your potential and your ability to achieve your highest professional goals while working with truly exceptional people. Here, we value your talents - and we reward your efforts.
Your Potential is Our Priority
Work Smart Rewards
Work From Home
Wellness & Financial Benefits
Learning & Development Opportunities
The Devana Solutions' Customer Success Team consists of extraordinary technical guides whose #1 focus is to deliver an exclusive customer experience.
As the Director of Customer Success, you will join a rapidly growing company in the clinical trials industry and interact and build relationships with the executives, managers, and operations professionals at clinical trial management sites, Contract Research Organizations (CROs), and pharmaceutical industry Sponsors in the U.S. and around the globe. The Devana Solutions application is designed to help clinical research sites manage their complex pipeline of future clinical trials, automate study startup workflows across functional groups and track and capture data, run reports, and analyze key process and performance metrics. As Director, Customer Success you will be responsible for leading a team to be highly proficient in implementing techniques to promote and foster a high degree of adoption and engagement between the operational users of Devana Solutions software application and their organization's leadership team. The Director will build and continuously enhance programs to drive the initial implementation or Customer Journey and ensure client expectations are met. You will develop a deep understanding of customer engagement to create and evolve best practices around the products. You will lead all post-sales activities for Devana customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution. You will work closely with Strategic Account Management to establish customer adoption programs and develop best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer's investment. In addition, working cross-functionally with Strategic Partnerships (Sales), Marketing, Product, and Development Teams to ensure the voice of the customer is considered in everything we do.
This position is fully remote and can work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Act as a role model of Devana Solutions values for the Customer Success teams and build on our customer-centric environment.
- Lead our Customer Success team and strategies, translating company vision and objectives into tactical plans to meet our goal of ensuring widespread adoption and stickiness of our SaaS platform within our client’s organizations. Oversee the Customer Success Team’s day-to-day duties, growth, and development. Supervisory responsibilities include coaching, training, and motivating staff to perform effectively and creating an environment where employees feel valuable to the organization.
- Attract and recruit new team members for all levels of the customer success organization. Responsible for recruiting employees with the right personality and tools to interact with customers, including technical competency, problem solving, and communication.
- Develop and maintain initial and ongoing employee training plans to encourage continuous learning of our industry and customer success best practices.
- Develop policies and procedures that make up the Customer Success playbook that balances satisfying customer needs and supports the organization's goals, ensuring constant review and revision as customer needs change, and the business evolves.
- Management of customer accounts to ensure success with Devana Solutions software including oversight of the following activities: sales hand-off, customer onboarding and training, account escalations, periodic health checks, and customer advocacy.
- Consistently analyzing our Customer Journey, developing listening points in the journey (e.g., usage, satisfaction, etc.), standardizing interventions and CTAs for each point in the journey.
- Define segmentation of the customer base and build out corresponding strategies and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- High emphasis on customer satisfaction by addressing customer pain points, measuring customer satisfaction, and ensuring responses to support tickets are done in a timely manner. Serve as an escalation path to facilitate the resolution of complex or critical issues.
- Maintain our Customer Community page encouraging engagement and regularly updating the customer forum and idea portal.
- Regularly and formally survey customers about their satisfaction, obtaining feedback to improve overall offerings.
- Determine operational metrics that are most important to the organization and create goals and objectives around those—report on progress toward those goals at the individual, team, and department levels regularly.
- Establish a system to track and forecast customer success metrics and customer health scores, creating a cadence for ongoing review and assessment.
- Commitment to learning by consistently staying abreast of new articles and participating in webinars to stay updated on the customer success ecosystem.
- Help shape Devana Solution's product strategy to meet demands, including identifying key feature requests by clients that would better the product for greater need and usability.
- Foster strong collaboration within the team and with other company stakeholders.
- Create a company-wide culture of Customer Success, defining customer success priorities and ideal customer segments.
- 5+ years of experience leading customer-facing organizations for a SaaS, consumer-tech, e-commerce, or other high-growth technology company.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college/university, or equivalent work experience
- Salesforce Administrator certification or training is a plus.
- Experience managing customers and ongoing customer relationships in the software and/or technology space. Experience conveying the business benefits of technology solutions, particularly software.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with complex technology in the data and/or analytics space.
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus-building.
- Project management skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize and execute tasks within projects with a sense of urgency in the face of numerous, daily interruptions.
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models.
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others.
- Very strong written, verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- Curious-by-nature to learn a new industry – he/she would be expected to possess a natural curiosity and propensity to want to educate themselves on the clinical trials industry through the consumption of all industry information they can gather and communications they might initiate with the Devana Solutions leadership team.
Devana Solutions, a revolutionary, cloud-based software designed exclusively for the clinical research industry is seeking a Customer Success Manager to join our growing team.
We are seeking an energetic, experienced communicator in customer success or account management to join us as a Customer Success Manager (CSM). As a CSM for Devana Solutions, you’ll be responsible for managing our key accounts, including planning and oversight, while demonstrating adoption and technical best practices. Your role will be to ensure that our products work to deliver our client’s business goals and drive adoption of our products leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy across your portfolio. The CSM function also works collaboratively across Devana Solutions, including with the business development, solutions services, product, and support, to ensure client-partnerships are running smoothly and on track to deliver high impact. The CSM is key to helping our valued clients achieve maximum value from their investment in Devana Solutions.
This position is fully remote and can work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Lead a portfolio of Devana Solutions clients delivering, measuring, and communicating return on investment throughout the customer lifecycle
- Gain an in-depth understanding of our client's organizations and how they use Devana Solutions products to achieve their business goals
- Develop close, highly credible working relationships with stakeholders and decision-makers, achieving status as trusted advisor based on your product expertise and a demonstrated ability to understand and address customer needs and clinical research business operations
- Ensure exceptional and on time end-to-end program delivery, including leading client onboarding, implementing project plans, and facilitating meetings that deliver value with data and insights
- Experienced analyzing data and presenting compelling presentations in Quarterly Business Reviews
- Build strategic plans to improve relationships with key customers that can help in long-term development and retention, thereby maximizing the revenue potential
- Work closely and collaboratively with other Devana Solutions teams – including Business Development, Customer Success, Solutions Services, and Product Management where needed to address client needs, escalate issues or product feedback, or otherwise advocate for the customer
- Anticipate challenges and proactively provide support to mitigate risk and ensure high-quality implementation of Devana Solutions technologies
- Conduct regular proactive meetings with customers to understand challenges, keep abreast of team and organizational changes, and drive plans and actions that improve adoption and customer value
- Provide demonstrations of Devana products and solutions to keep customers updated on product development, promote new features or address training gaps
- Support account expansion activities by identifying opportunities to sell additional Devana Solutions products or professional services
- Facilitate and achieve timely subscription renewals as a natural outcome of successful product adoption and benefits realization
- Collaborate with marketing to leverage client relationships and success stories to deliver case studies and other forms of customer advocacy
- B.A. or B.S. in Business or related field
- 3+ years in a customer-facing role, such as Customer Success, Customer Support, or Account Management.
- Experience working for a high-growth SaaS business is preferred
- Experience with SaaS systems, healthcare, life sciences and/or clinical trial industry a plus
- Proficiency with Salesforce with a desire to learn new technologies that support our client-partner relationships.
- Able to manage highly complex projects and changing priorities for multiple customers with precision and speed.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and ability to digest and convey technical concepts to business audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – comfort communicating with stakeholders of varied backgrounds and levels of seniority, with ability to adapt style accordingly
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Adept with turning qualitative and quantitative data into compelling stories.
- Empathetic and positive, with a genuine desire to help others achieve their goals
- Strong personal drive: proactive, organized, and autonomous with the ability to also work effectively in a team
- A detail-driven project manager with strong planning and implementation skills, such that nothing ever falls through the cracks
- Able to identify and intercept customer/environment needs and feed these up to the product team
- Communication confidence to converse with and build strong customer relationships with senior management positions and executives
Devana Solutions, a revolutionary, cloud-based software designed exclusively for the clinical research industry is seeking a Technical Support Specialist to join our Customer Success team. In this role, you will work with managers and operations professionals at clinical trial management sites, Contract Research Organizations (CROs), and pharmaceutical industry Sponsors in the U.S. and around the globe. As a Technical Support Specialist, you will provide customer support for system enhancements and process improvements and ensure timely problem resolution. This role is responsible for handling both client customization requests and case management support for our technologies built on the Force.com platform. You will help support our objective of being a customer-obsessed and product-focused organization. The Technical Support Specialist will report to the Director of Customer Success.
This position is fully remote and can work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Become an expert in our SaaS platforms and use this knowledge to troubleshoot questions from our customers and provide timely and quality responses
- Hands-on technical support role working directly with customers to triage, resolve issues, and provide product usability assistance to support high customer utilization and satisfaction.
- Approach each customer interaction with a sense of urgency, as well as a great deal of empathy, patience, and professionalism.
- Define and document existing client workflows and translate requirements to software solution workflows
- Perform advanced platform customizations and develop custom reports and dashboards
- Manage, validate and import customer data using data management tools
- Identify and recommend product customizations to maximize client's value
- Meet all SLAs and timelines for first response and follow up on cases as the process dictates to ensure on-time delivery
- Concisely document all interactions and project updates in real-time within our case management system
- Provide support to Customer Success Managers during client implementations, case management work, and ad hoc projects to configure and document client orgs
- Provide feedback to Customer Success Managers to consult and implement virtual training methods and best practices with the goal of high adoption
- Work directly with relevant departments within the organization providing technical support, expertise, and guidance as required.
- Be the "voice of the customer" by gathering and conveying feedback regarding product improvements and enhancement suggestions
- Maintain and update the customer support knowledge base by contributing content on issue resolution and updating existing articles as the product versions evolve
- Prioritize between tasks including inbound calls, existing case management, live chat, and email requests
- Continuously learn new skills, technologies, and products; keeping up with Devana Solutions' pace of innovation
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred not required
- At least two years of direct customer support experience, preferably within a SaaS or technology-based business
- Salesforce Administrator Certification Required
- Ability to successfully navigate in a dynamic, fast-paced, multi-tasking, start-up environment.
- A natural customer advocate with the capacity to prioritize the client's interests in order to resolve issues and improve the customer experience.
- Proactive problem-solving that picks up the phone and screen-shares with clients for quick resolutions.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Technically adaptive, ability to learn new solutions, features/functionality, and communicate those in a value-added way to customers.
- High-energy self-starter as well as a collaborative team player.
- Strong presentation and communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Comfortable engaging with diverse customers with varying levels of technical skills and knowledge.
- Flexible, remote work environment
- Health plans 90% employer paid for employees
- Simple IRA with matching company contributions
- Unlimited PTO
- The most up-to-date technology and tools needed to excel at your job
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the CEO and is responsible for a wide range of high-level administrative support. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment, strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain balance among multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. You must work independently on projects and be able to work under pressure at times to handle a variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion. This position also requires frequent interaction with the executive management team to resolve issues and coordinate projects as assigned.
This position is fully remote and can work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; and composing and preparing correspondence.
- Work closely with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Act as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated. Anticipate CEO’s needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
- Maintain open communications with the Devana Solutions Executive Team, including meeting regularly with the Vice President of Operations and providing assistance as requested.
- Prepare reports (including spreadsheets, flowcharts), legal documents, presentations (PowerPoint and other media), and other complex documents.
- Coordinate CEO travel, accommodations, and other itinerary specifics.
- Relieves managers of certain administrative matters by following up on projects, transmitting information, and assisting management in implementing selected departmental activities.
- Provide support to managers as needed to coordinate workflow; prepare, compile, or edit reports and other materials for use in planning and processes; manages calendar and scheduling of various meetings.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the executive office and other internal departments and liaise with internal staff at all levels.
- Compile and maintain information that may require researching, gathering, compiling, and updating data and records.
- Creates and maintains databases, logs, and department reference materials.
- Performing other duties, as assigned.
- Preparation of weekly customer invoicing and monthly audit to ensure all invoices are correctly posted.
- Daily processing of customer payments.
- Reconcile monthly vendor statements and investigate any discrepancies
- Review of proper GL coding of invoices and expenses, documentation, and approvals.
- Weekly payroll processing and payroll tax management.
- Responsible for managing and processing corporate credit cards and expense reimbursement program.
- Managing client requests and queries.
- General administrative duties including, data entry, filing, copying, scanning, mailing.
- Prepare Proposals, Partnership Agreements, and Amendments and manage from review to execution through our e-signature software.
- Maintain contractual records by ensuring all information is entered accurately and audited on a regular basis.
- Handle retention, renewal activities such as contact adjustments and account maintenance.
- Communicate and present information to stakeholders about all contract-related matters.
- Solve any contract-related problems that may arise with other parties and internally with the company itself.
- Apply formal, best practice methodologies to develop and implement contract strategies to support the sales process.
- Administratively supports the Vice President, Operations with various HR-related tasks. e.g., recruiting support, documents formatting, survey set up and other administrative tasks, drafts emails and other correspondence to prospective candidates and new hires as directed.
- Support the recruitment process including scheduling, coordinating interviews, and entering background checks.
- Organize and schedule new hire orientations and maintain orientation, onboarding, and training materials.
- Assistance with annual open enrollment needs for Simple IRA and health benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years' experience in an administrative services function supporting executive-level staff.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite. SharePoint and Salesforce preferred.
- Strong QuickBooks Online experience a plus to have.
- Strong verbal/written communication abilities; effective interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate and influence; exceptional attention to detail and organization.
- Strong sense of urgency; ability to execute quickly and efficiently.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Experience managing multiple assignments/projects and conflicting priorities with the pressure of demanding deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Effective project management skills with the ability to plan, organize and monitor projects to achieve objectives.
- Impeccable writing and proofreading skills.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, vendors, and other external partners.
- Highly resourceful team player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
Learn more about Devana Solutions: