Join us as we transform the business of clinical trials.
Devana Solutions is a SaaS provider driven by the core belief that performance data transparency through technology is critical to the selection of top-performing clinical trial research sites and organizations to align with pharmaceutical sponsors and CROs to reduce drug development costs and cure disease.
At Devana Solutions, we believe in people. Our promise to our employees is that here, you have the opportunity to explore and grow in your career, make a real difference, and be a part of our long-term success story.
We believe in your potential and your ability to achieve your highest professional goals while working with truly exceptional people. Here, we value your talents - and we reward your efforts.
Your Potential is Our Priority
Work Smart Rewards
Work From Home
Wellness & Financial Benefits
Learning & Development Opportunities
Easy Apply on LinkedIn
Devana Solutions, a revolutionary, cloud-based software designed exclusively for the clinical research industry is seeking a Customer Success Manager to join our growing team.
We are seeking an energetic, experienced communicator in customer success or account management to join us as a Customer Success Manager (CSM). As a CSM for Devana Solutions, you’ll be responsible for managing our key accounts, including planning and oversight, while demonstrating adoption and technical best practices. Your role will be to ensure that our products work to deliver our client’s business goals and drive adoption of our products leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy across your portfolio. The CSM function also works collaboratively across Devana Solutions, including with the business development, solutions services, product, and support, to ensure client-partnerships are running smoothly and on track to deliver high impact. The CSM is key to helping our valued clients achieve maximum value from their investment in Devana Solutions.
This position is fully remote and can work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Lead a portfolio of Devana Solutions clients delivering, measuring, and communicating return on investment throughout the customer lifecycle
- Gain an in-depth understanding of our client's organizations and how they use Devana Solutions products to achieve their business goals
- Develop close, highly credible working relationships with stakeholders and decision-makers, achieving status as trusted advisor based on your product expertise and a demonstrated ability to understand and address customer needs and clinical research business operations
- Ensure exceptional and on time end-to-end program delivery, including leading client onboarding, implementing project plans, and facilitating meetings that deliver value with data and insights
- Experienced analyzing data and presenting compelling presentations in Quarterly Business Reviews
- Build strategic plans to improve relationships with key customers that can help in long-term development and retention, thereby maximizing the revenue potential
- Work closely and collaboratively with other Devana Solutions teams – including Business Development, Customer Success, Solutions Services, and Product Management where needed to address client needs, escalate issues or product feedback, or otherwise advocate for the customer
- Anticipate challenges and proactively provide support to mitigate risk and ensure high-quality implementation of Devana Solutions technologies
- Conduct regular proactive meetings with customers to understand challenges, keep abreast of team and organizational changes, and drive plans and actions that improve adoption and customer value
- Provide demonstrations of Devana products and solutions to keep customers updated on product development, promote new features or address training gaps
- Support account expansion activities by identifying opportunities to sell additional Devana Solutions products or professional services
- Facilitate and achieve timely subscription renewals as a natural outcome of successful product adoption and benefits realization
- Collaborate with marketing to leverage client relationships and success stories to deliver case studies and other forms of customer advocacy
- B.A. or B.S. in Business or related field
- 3+ years in a customer-facing role, such as Customer Success, Customer Support, or Account Management.
- Experience working for a high-growth SaaS business is preferred
- Experience with SaaS systems, healthcare, life sciences and/or clinical trial industry a plus
- Proficiency with Salesforce with a desire to learn new technologies that support our client-partner relationships.
- Able to manage highly complex projects and changing priorities for multiple customers with precision and speed.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and ability to digest and convey technical concepts to business audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – comfort communicating with stakeholders of varied backgrounds and levels of seniority, with ability to adapt style accordingly
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Adept with turning qualitative and quantitative data into compelling stories.
- Empathetic and positive, with a genuine desire to help others achieve their goals
- Strong personal drive: proactive, organized, and autonomous with the ability to also work effectively in a team
- A detail-driven project manager with strong planning and implementation skills, such that nothing ever falls through the cracks
- Able to identify and intercept customer/environment needs and feed these up to the product team
- Communication confidence to converse with and build strong customer relationships with senior management positions and executives
Devana Solutions, a revolutionary, cloud-based software designed exclusively for the clinical research industry is seeking a Technical Support Specialist to join our Customer Success team. In this role, you will work with managers and operations professionals at clinical trial management sites, Contract Research Organizations (CROs), and pharmaceutical industry Sponsors in the U.S. and around the globe. As a Technical Support Specialist, you will provide customer support for system enhancements and process improvements and ensure timely problem resolution. This role is responsible for handling both client customization requests and case management support for our technologies built on the Force.com platform. You will help support our objective of being a customer-obsessed and product-focused organization. The Technical Support Specialist will report to the Director of Customer Success.
This position is fully remote and can work from anywhere in the U.S.
- Become an expert in our SaaS platforms and use this knowledge to troubleshoot questions from our customers and provide timely and quality responses
- Hands-on technical support role working directly with customers to triage, resolve issues, and provide product usability assistance to support high customer utilization and satisfaction.
- Approach each customer interaction with a sense of urgency, as well as a great deal of empathy, patience, and professionalism.
- Define and document existing client workflows and translate requirements to software solution workflows
- Perform advanced platform customizations and develop custom reports and dashboards
- Manage, validate and import customer data using data management tools
- Identify and recommend product customizations to maximize client's value
- Meet all SLAs and timelines for first response and follow up on cases as the process dictates to ensure on-time delivery
- Concisely document all interactions and project updates in real-time within our case management system
- Provide support to Customer Success Managers during client implementations, case management work, and ad hoc projects to configure and document client orgs
- Provide feedback to Customer Success Managers to consult and implement virtual training methods and best practices with the goal of high adoption
- Work directly with relevant departments within the organization providing technical support, expertise, and guidance as required.
- Be the "voice of the customer" by gathering and conveying feedback regarding product improvements and enhancement suggestions
- Maintain and update the customer support knowledge base by contributing content on issue resolution and updating existing articles as the product versions evolve
- Prioritize between tasks including inbound calls, existing case management, live chat, and email requests
- Continuously learn new skills, technologies, and products; keeping up with Devana Solutions' pace of innovation
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred not required
- At least two years of direct customer support experience, preferably within a SaaS or technology-based business
- Salesforce Administrator Certification Required
- Ability to successfully navigate in a dynamic, fast-paced, multi-tasking, start-up environment.
- A natural customer advocate with the capacity to prioritize the client's interests in order to resolve issues and improve the customer experience.
- Proactive problem-solving that picks up the phone and screen-shares with clients for quick resolutions.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Technically adaptive, ability to learn new solutions, features/functionality, and communicate those in a value-added way to customers.
- High-energy self-starter as well as a collaborative team player.
- Strong presentation and communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Comfortable engaging with diverse customers with varying levels of technical skills and knowledge.
- Flexible, remote work environment
- Health plans 90% employer paid for employees
- Simple IRA with matching company contributions
- Unlimited PTO
- The most up-to-date technology and tools needed to excel at your job
Learn more about Devana Solutions: