(Chapel Hill, NC) – December 10, 2018. Devana Solutions®LLC, makers of cloud-based performance data transparency software aimed at standardizing and improving Clinical Trial operations at the site level, today announced several new research partners utilizing its powerful IGNITE for sites technology. These new clients represent single investigative sites, site networks, site management organizations (SMO), a leading integrated research organization, academic research centers, and span a wide range of therapeutic specialties.
“Our core mission is to provide technology to improve site processes and align the top research organizations with trial Sponsors which can dramatically cut trial cycle time, lower development costs and get therapeutic advances to patients faster” stated Barry Lake, CEO of Devana Solutions “That vision is rapidly becoming reality with our platform becoming the choice of the industry leaders in the research site space. We are truly humbled.”
The IGNITE for sites technology is a robust site metrics-capture and data analytics platform that delivers an industry leading solution for clinical trials management – from initial study lead through critical study start-up stages to patient screening and enrollment. This allows for a more streamlined and efficient approach to clinical trial management – leading to faster cycle times and better outcomes – at lower costs.
Recent new clients being onboarded onto the Devana IGNITE for sitestechnology include:
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America (https://beta.cancercenter.com/), a national network of five comprehensive cancer care and research centers and three outpatient centers serving cancer patients throughout the U.S.
- Raleigh Neurology Associates Clinical Research Center(http://www.raleighneurology.com/), a key player in the development and consequential approval of many cutting-edge treatment options for neurological conditions including MS, Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s Disease with up to 100 clinical trials in all phases underway at any given time.
- University of Washington, Division of Cardiology(https://cardiology.uw.edu/about), with over 90 faculty at three hospitals and residence of the “Father of Exercise Cardiology”, Dr. Robert A. Bruce (deceased) who invented the multistage treadmill cardiac stress test in 1963 with the “Bruce Protocol” still taught in medical schools to this day.
- Javara Research(https://www.javararesearch.com/), a team of luminaries in clinical research who have collectively led over 10,000 trials and engaged more than 200,000 people in clinical trials with an innovative model of making clinical trials more accessible to patients by fully integrating industry-sponsored clinical trials into major health systems such as Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center.
- Elias Research Associates(https://www.eliasresearch.com/), a leading Study Management Organization (SMO) providing professional administrative and financial services to accelerate study start-up for specialists across the U.S. in almost every medical indication.
About Devana Solutions, LLC
Devana Solutions®, LLC is a SaaS provider driven by a core belief that data transparency through technology is critical to selection of the top performing research sites to align with pharmaceutical Sponsors and CROs to reduce drug development costs and cure disease. Devana Solutions® offers three platforms to provide historical and real-time data capture, aggregation and display to drug development stakeholders: IGNITE for sites andPROPEL for networks,advanced operations and data analytics technology for sites and site networks and IQ for Sponsors and CROs. www.devanasolutions.com
Contact: Matt Smith, Executive Director, Strategic Partnerships email@example.com (608) 285-2151