Access historic & real-time site performance data to select, connect and align with the right research sites
Created especially for sponsors and CROs, IQ helps identify, select, and align with the best research site operators through access to reliable historic and real-time performance and timing metrics.
- Synchronize and query investigative site capabilities and metrics data in real time
- Select optimal sites for clinical trials based on performance data—no more reliance on self-prepared, hard-to-verify feasibility survey submissions
- Drive more predictable trial performance with performance data transparency
More transformative, IQ allows top research sites, site networks, integrated research organizations and academic or community-based research centers using a Devana companion technology (IGNITE or PROPEL) to:
- Digitally share site capabilities and performance metrics data in response to feasibility survey requests from sponsors and CROs
- Operationally synchronize with CROs and sponsors during start-up—the IQ platform provides real-time visibility to all stakeholders as study start-up milestones are reached
The result is true operational alignment through performance data transparency and a dramatic reduction in the costs and cycle time to speed therapeutic advances to patients.
Learn more about our other solutions:
Since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, more and more organizations have been exploring the possibilities of decentralized clinical trials (DCTs). Decentralized trials have many benefits, including accelerated patient access, improved patient engagement and retention, and increased diversity. … Read More
Devana Solutions CEO Barry Lake recently sat down with Brad Hightower of the Note to File Podcast to discuss the current state of the industry and the importance of sites tracking their own metrics using clinical trial software like Devana Solutions. Offering holistic trial … Read More
Devana Solutions is pleased to welcome Michael Bonavilla to our transformative cloud-SaaS company as Executive Director, Strategic Partnerships. Michael comes to Devana Solutions after working with Bio-Optronics since 2007, where he helped launch the Clinical Conductor Clinical Trial … Read More