Work with the industry’s best.
We seek dedicated and innovative individuals to help us reach every clinical research site in the world. People are the center of our business, so recruiting and retaining the best is a top priority.
Director of Strategic Partnerships
Devana Solutions®, a revolutionary, cloud-based software designed exclusively for the medial research industry is seeking talented, energetic and dynamic individuals to join its Charleston, South Carolina-based team as a Director of Strategic Partnerships.
Individuals meeting the following criteria are encouraged to apply:
- Background– College graduate with at least five (5) years of work experience
- Sales/CRM/Tech Experience-* Sales and/or Customer Relationship Management background is a plus. *Past experience working at a Clinical Research Site is a significant plus or a proven track record selling software to clinical research sites(i.e. CTMS, etc.);
- Tech Savvy-* * Proficient at Mircosoft Office Suite (i.e. Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook); but, also, can learn new programs/applications quickly. com or similar _CRM-app experience_ *a *significant plus
- Motivated Self-Starter– Motivated self-starter whom is performance-oriented
- Excellent Communication Skills– Able to sell software over web-ex to professionals at research sites across the U.S.
- Able to Work Independently– If working remotely, can take initiative without constant supervision and complete sales prospecting calls and sell over web-ex independently
- Highly organized
As a Director of Strategic Partnerships, you will join a rapidly growing company in the clinical research software industry and interact and build relationships with executives of clinical research sites in the U.S. and around the globe. You will be directly responsible for selling a cloud-based software application designed to help clinical research sites manage their pipeline of future clinical trials. You will organize and host online webinars to showcase the application, demonstrate its capabilities and land new accounts.
Interested candidates should immediately send their cover letter and resume.
Software Implementation Consultant
Devana Solutions®, LLC is a SaaS provider driven by a core belief that data transparency through technology is critical to selection of the top performing research sites to align with pharmaceutical Sponsors and CROs to reduce drug development costs and cure disease. Devana Solutions® offers two platforms, IGNITE FOR SITES and MATCH PERFORMANCE, to provide historical and real-time data capture, aggregation and display to drug development stakeholders.
We are seeking talented, energetic and dynamic individuals to join our Charleston, South Carolina-based team as a Software Implementation Consultant.
The Software Implementation Consultant is a trusted advisor responsible for guiding the customer through the process of software implementation.
The perfect candidate will be comfortable with facilitating technical training and support of our application to new and existing clients. Excellent communication skills, professional demeanor, patience, and an upbeat personality are required.
This is a great entry-level opportunity for a recent graduate with interest or experience in the Healthcare, Life Sciences, Software, or Clinical Research industry.
• Solution Oriented and quality approach to work
• Excellent attention to detail and drive to be accurate
• Well-organized and thoughtful with strong follow-up skills
• Proactive Multitasker
• Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills: clear, concise, and professional
• Ability to lead small groups of clients through the training process via GoToMeeting
• Strong client alignment and listening skills: ability to understand client needs and concerns and translate them into requirements and solution options
• 1+ years of experience working in an environment where you were the first point of contact, either client-facing or internal to your organization
• Ability to explain a concept in multiple ways
• Ability to deeply understand how our clients successfully utilize our platforms
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
• Methodical and detailed approach to problem solving
• Basic understanding of CRM and cloud-based systems
• A bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
Responsibilities and Duties
• Consults, implements and trains via virtual methods per training procedures so that clients learn to utilize software to its fullest potential
• Define and document existing client workflows, translating requirements to software solution workflow
• Become an expert in Devana Solutions platforms
• Be the primary point of contact to a group of clients, providing exceptional customer service
• Build positive relationships with clients and serve as a reliable and trusted consultant
• Document client communication and progress in Salesforce
• Demonstrate sound judgment, problem solving, and decision-making skills
• Validate and load customer data using data management tools
• Modify and/or create custom reports
• Perform minor layout customizations to software (programming skills not needed)
• Be a fast learner and take ownership of knowledge gaps
• Exhibit professional demeanor while communicating with customers and peers
• Identify and recommend product customizations to maximize client’s value
• Understand when assistance or escalation may be appropriate
• Other duties as required
• Business casual office environment; Monday through Friday; 8:30-5pm
• This position may require tradeshow travel 1-3 times a year for 2-3-day durations
To be considered for this position, please email your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.