Work with the industry’s best.
We seek dedicated and innovative individuals to help us reach every clinical research site in the world. People are the center of our business, so recruiting and retaining the best is a top priority.
Director of Strategic Partnerships
Devana Solutions®, a revolutionary, cloud-based software designed exclusively for the medial research industry is seeking talented, energetic and dynamic individuals to join its Charleston, South Carolina-based team as a Director of Strategic Partnerships.
Individuals meeting the following criteria are encouraged to apply:
- Background– College graduate with at least five (5) years of work experience
- Sales/CRM/Tech Experience-* Sales and/or Customer Relationship Management background is a plus. *Past experience working at a Clinical Research Site is a significant plus or a proven track record selling software to clinical research sites(i.e. CTMS, etc.);
- Tech Savvy-* * Proficient at Mircosoft Office Suite (i.e. Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook); but, also, can learn new programs/applications quickly. com or similar _CRM-app experience_ *a *significant plus
- Motivated Self-Starter– Motivated self-starter whom is performance-oriented
- Excellent Communication Skills– Able to sell software over web-ex to professionals at research sites across the U.S.
- Able to Work Independently– If working remotely, can take initiative without constant supervision and complete sales prospecting calls and sell over web-ex independently
- Highly organized
As a Director of Strategic Partnerships, you will join a rapidly growing company in the clinical research software industry and interact and build relationships with executives of clinical research sites in the U.S. and around the globe. You will be directly responsible for selling a cloud-based software application designed to help clinical research sites manage their pipeline of future clinical trials. You will organize and host online webinars to showcase the application, demonstrate its capabilities and land new accounts.
Interested candidates should immediately send their cover letter and resume.